- Wayne & Debbie Brady...
- Wayne & Debbie Brady, along with their family and staff have been serving Shawano, Waupaca, Menominee, Oconto and Outagamie Counties since they began Brady's Septic Service in 1989. Combined with Wayne's previous work experience for a local septic and well business where he started as an employee in 1976 and later became a partner, Wayne has over 35 years of experience in the septic and well business.
- How we began...
- Wayne started out as a licensed soil tester and septic pumper, and not too long after obtained his Master Plumber Restricted Sewer license. Debbie has been the office manager and bookkeeper since they started, bringing their daughter Andrea into the office along with other dedicated employees as the business grew. Many of these employees are still with them today and have obtained credentials in the septic and well business.
- A family business...
- Wayne & Debbie's other children also have been a part of this family owned business, with daughter Cassie helping out in the office when possible, and son Beau who recently obtained his CDL and master operator septic license shortly after graduating from high school, with hopes of continuing the family business for many years to come.
- Our Staff
All of the employees of Brady's Septic Service are trained, educated, licensed and certified in the fields they specialize in, so they may give their customers the best service possible in a highly professional manner.
- Wayne Brady– Owner
- Debra Brady– Owner
- Andriea Lorge– Office Assistant
- William Young– Certified Septage Hauler & Pump Installer
- Michael Asenbrener– Certified Septage Hauler
- Beau Brady– Certified Septage Hauler
- Dusty Grall– General Laborer
"Thank you Wayne and Staff at Brady’s Septic for your quick and accurate service. We were looking for a quick turn around on a well inspection for the purchase of our new cottage, and could not have asked for better results. Not only did we receive the results quickly, but the updates that were needed prior to our purchase were done within days. We also appreciate the advice that you have given us regarding the sediment issue. I emailed and received a call back the same day. When looking for a heating and cooling service I contacted Brady since I’m new to the area, and they quickly called back with a great reference, who was also able to take care of us in a quick, professional manner. You sure have helped make our move into our new cottage amazing and successful."
– D.P. & K.P.
"A big shout out/thank you to Brady's Septic for coming to our house on a Sunday to replace our basement water/septic pump. I told them we could wait until this week, but they insisted on getting the job done ~ who does that? GREAT customer service."
"Wayne Brady and his professional crew are the best in the business. When we needed a fast response after our well pump failed, Wayne was there with a new pump and very quickly, a vastly improved water flow from our well. In the last eight years, the Brady's crew has always been outstanding in everything from pumping our holding tank to replacing the holding tank pump; plus a recent inspection. Without hesitation I can honestly say you can trust Brady's service and professional knowledge - many thanks to Wayne, his crew and efficient daughter in the office! Sincerely,"
"Just want to thank Brady's service today for the great job fixing my water. They were fast, reasonable, and good customer service. Well worth the money spent. Thank you."
"Thank you sincerely for all you have done. You created a wonderful system that continues to work flawlessly. Your exceptional service and knowledgeable professionalism is unequaled. – and You Care! Like they say, 'People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.' GREAT job!"
"Brady's Septic, I wanted to take a minute to thank you for the exceptional service. I originally was only calling for a quote, but the woman I talked to was so kind and knowledgeable that I scheduled! Service was also prompt. We will be sure to call Brady's for all of our future needs! Thanks again!"